All content on the Site and contained or provided with the Services is owned exclusively by the Company and is protected under United States and international copyright law. You have no permission or license to copy, distribute or publish any content contained on the Site or within the Services without an explicit agreement in writing, signed by an authorized officer of the Company.
Managing Your Information Preferences
Information We Collect
We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, username and password, phone number, birthday, company you work for and other personally identifiable information about you or users whose information you provide to us when you sign up for or use the Site or Services (“Personal Information”). For example, when you register for an account to use any of the Services, we collect your username, password, email and birthday. When you create your account profile to use any of the Services (“Profile”) we collect the Profile information you provide us to help you and others be located through the Services. Except in connection with your order to purchase Services, we do not collect any credit card or other financial account information. We also collect Personal Information from you when you access the Services and/or other parts of the Site and elect to provide Personal Information. For example, when you use the Services, we will collect data that you upload to the Site and/or information that you input into your account. If you access the Site or Services from your mobile device or any mobile application developed by the Company or a third party, we may collect certain additional information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, available storage space, connection type (e.g. WiFi vs. cellular) and information about the way you use the application. We may also use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location. If you do not want us to have your location information, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
Usage Data and Site Activity
Cookies and Web Beacons
How We Use Information and When We May Share and Disclose Information
We may use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
- Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit Personal Information and other information on the Site.
- Surveys, Contests and Other Special Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other special offers. If you elect to participate in these services, you will need to provide certain Personal Information.
- Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: The Company and, if you opt-in, third parties may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
- Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site and the Services, the Company may conduct research on its customers’ and users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on Usage Data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and the Company may share this data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify you or users personally.
- Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other non-personally-identifiable information collected through the Site and Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
- Order Fulfillment: We may use your Personal Information that you provide to fulfill any orders you may place for Services offered by the Company.
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, accounting, data analytics and data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by the Company.
We may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with the Company. If the Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
The Company will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other content and information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to or comply with legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of the Company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
The Company employs commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and other information and data transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge and accept the data security risks of using the Site and Services.
Neither the Site nor the Services are designed or intended to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. Please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 so that we can delete the information.
California Privacy Rights
When California customers provide personal information to a business, they have the right to request certain disclosures if that business shares personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Once per calendar year the customer may request that the business provide a list of companies with which it shares personal information for those companies’ direct marketing purposes, and a list of the categories of personal information that the business shares. The Company generally does not sell products or services directly to individual California consumers. However, if we engage in such contact, you may request information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at:
Marc J. Weinstein
Chief Compliance Officer
6905 So. 1300 East, #468
Midvale, Utah 84047
Any such inquiry must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address or mail address.
Note to International Users
Websites Operated by the Company
Websites operated by the Company presently include the following domains: