David Foster, Ph.D.
- Cheating and Test Threats Updated – November 2016
- Compelling Test Design Technology: Discrete Option Multiple Choice – August 2016
- Standards for Online Proctoring – October 2015
- The Language of Security and Test Security White Paper – June 2015
- Online Proctoring Best Practices Reference Card – February 2014
- Online Proctoring Systems Compared – March 2013
- Using Multiple Online Security Measures to Deliver Secure Exams to Test Takers – 2009
- The Growing Problem of Cheating
- Big Data Speaks up for Test Security, June 2016
- Overcoming the Threats and Risks of Testing Internationally, October 2015
- Weathering the Perfect Test Security Storm in Educational Assessments – co-authored by Jennifer Miller
- Caveon Speaks Out on IT Exam Security
- Combining Statistical Evidence for Increased Power in Detecting Cheating
- Defensibility of Caveon’s Statistics
- Recent Innovations in Data Forensics – 2006
- The Tao of Test Aberrance
John Fremer, Ph.D.
- 10 Years of Preventing and Detecting Cheating
- The Ten Most Wanted Test Cheaters , with Jamie Mulkey, Ph.D.
Bob Hunt, Ph.D.
Jim Impara, Ph.D.
- Detecting Cheating in Computer Adaptive Tests Using Data Forensics (View PDF)
- The Impact of Braindump Sites on Item Exposure and Item Parameter Drift , Russell W. Smith Ph.D., Thomson Prometric
- Caught in the Middle: Ethical/Legal Mandates and Test Security, Marcia M Andberg, Marcia Andberg Associates LLC
- Exam Security Audit Highlights Challenges and Strengths, NCEES Licensure Exchange