Date(s) - 03/01/2017
10:00 am-10:30 am
March 1, 2017
Are you sure that school leaders and educators are following your state and local assessment policies and procedures during the administration of assessments?
On-site monitoring of assessment administrations at schools and in classrooms is an effective quality assurance measure that:
- ensures compliance with standardized policies and procedures
- helps identify the greatest areas of vulnerability in your assessment administration processes
- creates opportunities to improve training, and
- clarifies messaging about assessments for school leaders and educators.
Finally, LEA-sponsored monitoring demonstrates a strong commitment to the integrity of assessments and the important decisions made based upon assessment results.
By attending this webinar, you will gain exposure to:
- the goals and purposes of monitoring,
- best-practice monitoring activities during assessment administrations,
- evaluating data from monitoring reports,
- potential outcomes from monitoring and
- first steps in implementing a monitoring program.