Date(s) - 03/28/2018
10:00 am-11:00 am
March 6, 2018
Join Executive Web Patrol Managers, Cary Straw and Jen Baldwin as we explore the systems, methods and steps you need to successfully
protect and extend the life of your exams from online threats.
Some of the questions we will answer include:
- Which processes should I implement to decrease the chance of my content appearing online?
- Where are the best places to use online security resources?
- Where do I look next if I found a threat, and where are the threats likely to spread?
- What are proactive steps I can take to protect my exams online?
- Who should be in my protection hierarchy?
- Am I “safe” after I found a threat, and had it removed?
This webinar is free, and will only last an hour. If you can’t attend, register anyway, and we’ll be sure to send you a link to the recording after the live session.