Caveon Presents at Annual Innovations in Testing Conference
The leading industry conference for testing professionals is being held next week in Palm Springs, California, and Caveon professionals will be an integral part of the event.
The Association of Test Publishers (ATP) holds the annual Innovations in Testing Conference every spring. Caveon Test Security, the industry leader in protecting high-stakes test programs, is pleased to have been selected to present many informational session on the program agenda. Caveon will share the stage with other well-known test security experts from a variety of educational institutions. Sessions include:
- The Incredible Journey…to Trustworthy Assessment Results: A Panel Discussion of Best Practices for Using Statistics to Invalidate Scores
- Including Special Populations in Test Security Policies and Procedures.
- Exam Security Incident Response Workshop
- We’re Not in Kansas Anymore: Supporting International Expansion with Best Known Security Controls
- Scorpion: A Collaborative Exam Review Tool. Let’s Eat Grandma!: Toward Better, Cheaper, and Faster Psychometric Editing Practices
- Using Secure Item and Test Designs to Protect Your Tests. Working a Case: Best Practices in Conducting Exam Integrity Investigations
Caveon’s President of Consulting Services, and test security veteran Dr. John Fremer said, “The ATP conference is always a great time of learning for those in the field of protecting tests and the programs that administer them. We look forward to this conference each year, and hope our sessions are found to be helpful to those who endeavor to protect their program.”
The Association of Test Publishers he Association of Test Publishers, was founded to promote and develop testing and assessment best practices and to facilitate an environment that would benefit test-takers, businesses, educational organizations, and society in general strattera cost. ATP provides educational and training programs for its members including newsletters and journals, conferences and annual meetings. Through its programs ATP fosters an environment that promotes the exchange of ideas on testing issues and trends.