Caveon a Major Contributer at Association of Test Publishers Annual Conference
SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Caveon is pleased to play a significant role at this year’s Association of Test Publishers Annual Conference, Innovations in Testing. The conference is the premier event for individuals involved in testing and assessments. The conference will host nearly 1,000 professionals and will be held in Scottsdale, Arizona from March 2-5.
At Caveon, we fundamentally believe in quality assessments and trustworthy test results. That’s why the ATP conference is such an exciting time for us. This year, we are celebrating Caveon, 10 Years New. We can’t wait to share all the new things that are happening at Caveon. We plan to introduce several new services at ATP, including Caveon Investigative Services – a specialized offering that supports testing programs when ‘foul play’ is suspected. We will also share a ground-breaking new initiative to further the skills and credentials of those employed as test security managers.
Not only are new things on tap, members of the Caveon team will also present in many informational sessions on the program agenda. Sessions include:
Monday, March 3
- Ten Years of Test Security: The Road Traveled and the Road Ahead, 10:00 a.m. – Noon. Presenters: Steve Addicott, Caveon Test Security, Greg Cizek, University of North Carolina, Rachel Schoenig, ACT, Inc., Jim Wollack, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Ignite Session: Leveraging Social Media to Protect Your Intellectual Property, 2:30 – 3:45 p.m. Presenter: Jamie Mulkey, Caveon Test Security
Tuesday, March 4
- Exam Security Processes and Procedures: Multidisciplinary Strategies for Success, 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. Presenters: John Fremer, Caveon Consulting Services, A. Benjamin Mannes, American Board of Internal Medicine, Lorin Mueller, Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, Marc Weinstein, Dilworth Paxson LLP
- Performance Testing 101: Promises and Pitfalls ,8:30 – 10:30 a.m. Presenters: David Foster, Caveon, Craig Mills, AICPA, Joshua Stopek, AICPA, Jeff West, AICPA
- I told the Judge, but She/He Didn’t Listen, 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Presenters: Dennis Maynes, Caveon Test Security, Jennifer Semko, Baker & McKenzie LLP, Camille Thompson, ACT
Wednesday, March 5
- Practice Exams: The Ugly Stepsister of Test Development, 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. Presenters: Erika Johnson, Caveon, Stephen Luebke, Law School Admissions Council, Joy Matthews-Lopez, National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, McKenzie Meyers, Western Governors University
- Exam Inoculation and Other Crazy Ideas to Stop Cheaters from Passing Exams, 11:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. Presenters: Dennis Maynes, Caveon Test Security, Liz Burns, Juniper Networks
In addition to these sessions, Caveon’s professionals in Data Forensics, Web Patrol, Test Development, and Consulting Services will be on hand to meet with anyone who has a concern about their program security or test development. We can be found in booth #33 in the Exhibit Hall.
Learn more about Caveon and our services at www.caveon.com, and follow Caveon through updates on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.